A pulse counter for counting applications
The STCR-I4 device is a pulse counter for counting applications and measurement of consumption, with M-bus interface; it is able to manage 4 independent pulse inputs, it is based on EN1434-3 Protocol (M-Bus) at 2400 bit/s. The device is fully configurable through the bus by a suitable configuration program.
- Power supply via standard M-Bus Interface, current consumption 1,5 mA (1 UL)
- 4 counter inputs
- Inputs arranged with a bounce filter
- M-Bus slave Port (2400 Baud) protected against overload and short-circuits.
- Backup battery
- Maximum count frequency: 15 pulse/sec
- Inputs with adjustable value
- Units of measurement of the meters selectable from a list
- Operational temperature: 0 – 45 °C.
- Fastening: Fastening on DIN EN 607 rails
- Color: Grey RAL 7035
- Material: Self-extinguishing PPO
- Dimensions: 2 DIN modules
- STCR-I4: A pulse counter for counting applications (4 inputs) (available soon)