The remote monitoring systems are systems that are able to receive and execute commands at a distance.
They can also send information on command or upon occurrence.
They are programmable and very flexible systems that adapt to the multiple needs for many possible applications.
Some examples of the many fields of possible application:
- Water mains and hydroelectric power plants
- Irrigation systems
- Industrial processes
- Lighting systems and extinguishers
- Local CED
- Large buildings
The use of advanced and high quality remote monitoring systems ensures several advantages, including:
- Sending of specific execution orders via text message
- Possibility of complete system control at a distance
- Receiving of emergency alerts following the occurence of pre-set events
- Control of the system/building 24/7 with real-time alerts
- Possibility to access data collected through any internet access
Products related to this solution: