“Universal” remote monitoring device for the management of digital inputs and relay outputs
This device allows for the remote monitoring of 4 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs.
The central unit is configurable and manageable by sending a text message command. Possibility to control the outputs from a weekly timer with four daily time periods.
- Power supply: 12 – 24 “VDC” / “VAC” 50/60Hz.
- Dual Band GSM modem.
- 4 digital Inputs (contact).
- 2 relay outputs 6(2) A 250Vca (NO contact).
- Battery included to send text message in case of power failure.
- Configuration by sending text message.
- Up to 4 phone numbers can be configured.
- It is possible to associate a description to each input for sending an unencrypted text message.
- 4 inputs for which a text message is sent to each status change (The inputs are configurable and can be utilized as standard inputs or they may generate the transmission of a text message to each state transition).
- 2 relay outputs directly controlled by sending a text message (the outputs can be controlled as set/reset or pulse).
- The outputs can be controlled from a weekly timer programmed via text message.
- Fastening: Fastening on DIN EN 607 rail.
- Colour: Grey RAL 7035.
- Material: Self-extinguishing PPO.
- Dimensions: 4 DIN modules.
- SRCS-RIO-42: Remote monitoring device with 4 inputs and 2 outputs.
- SRCS-RIO-42-B: Remote monitoring device with 4 inputs and 2 outputs, internal battery for sending text message in case of power failure.
- SRCS-RIO-42-2TB: Remote monitoring device with 4 inputs and 2 outputs, internal battery for sending text message in case of power failure and the possibility to control the outputs with weekly timer.
- SRCS-RI-4: Remote monitoring device with 4 inputs.
- SRCS-RI-4-B: Remote monitoring device with 4 inputs and internal battery for sending text message in case of power failure.
- SG-ANT-AS1: Antenna with wall mounting, with 3 meter cable.
- SG-PRO-05: Extension antenna by 5 meters.
- SG-ANT-AB1: Dipole antenna with a high gain with 5 meter cable fixing on the pole.