Hub for reading M-Bus meters with Display
The STCU DS1 device is a Masters for M-Bus networks which aims to collect data from connected meters, and to show to the user via the display of which is provided.
Alternatively, the readings can be made locally via the user program “STCU Reader” supplied separately.
Also available is the model with data logger for saving readings.
- Power supply:
- STCU-060-DS1: 230Vac 50/60Hz, 15 W (Max.).
- STCU-120-DS1: 230Vac 50/60Hz, 20 W (Max.).
- STCU-250-DS1: 230Vac 50/60Hz, 35 W (Max.).
- Operational temperature: 0 – 45 °C
- LED M-Bus line status indicator.
- USB port for local device reading and configuration.
- Local reading via display or via a PC with software “STCU Reader“.
- M-Bus Master Port (2400 Baud) protected against overload and short-circuits.
- Reporting an possible overload of the M-Bus line.
- Several models for reading up to a maximum of 60, 120 or 250 devices (expandable to 500 through the STAM amplifiers).
- Meter and/or device reader with M-Bus interface.
- Display for setting and displaying the readings values.
- Possibility of reading the current value of the devices via the display or via a PC with software (“STCU Reader“).
- Color: Grey RAL 7035.
- Material: Self-extinguishing PPO.
- Dimensions: 150mm x 200mm x 78mm.
- Protection: IP 66.
- STCU-060-DS1: Module for reading up to 60 meters with display (extendable up to 500 through STAM amplifiers) for local viewing
- STCU-120-DS1: Module for reading up to 120 meters with display (extendable up to 500 through STAM amplifiers) for local viewing
- STCU-250-DS1: Module for reading up to 250 meters with display (extendable up to 500 through STAM amplifiers) for local viewing