Hub for remote reading of AMR radio stations
The “STRM-RM ETH” device is a hub for remote reading of antennas AMR type Qundis, Siemeca (Siemens) e Honeywell, that has the purpose of reading the data and send it to the user via E-Mail.
Internet connection for the sending of data occurs by using the Ethernet connection.
The reading values are sent via e-mail, and are available in an attached, “.csv” file – formatted and directly readable in Excel (or an equivalent program).
The device can be configured and controlled remotely through internal Web server, or locally using the “STXM Reader” software.
Moreover, the following devices are available:
– With datalogger for data storage;
– With multi AMR radio station connections to the hub.
- Power supply: 230Vac 50/60Hz, 15 W (Max.)
- USB port for local device reading and configuration.
- Operational temperature: 0 – 45 °C.
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet connection.
- LED internet connection line status indicator.
- M-Bus Master Port (2400 Baud) protected against overload and short-circuits.
- LED M-Bus line status indicator.
- Read antennas type Qundis AMR, Siemens AMR e Honeywell AMR.
- Reading data sent in “.csv” format, in table form, directly readable in Excel (or equivalent program).
- Set up of up to two schedulers to automatically send readings daily, weekly or monthly, as well as sending the meter values to configured e-mail recipients.
- A name may be assigned to each device.
- Saving all the commands sent and received in a dedicated file in “CSV” format, with the possibility to send the file via E-mail.
- Automatic update of date and time, with standard time and daylight saving time management.
- Remote device configuration, or locally by means of PC and “STXM Reader” software
- Automatic configuration of network parameters.
- Verifies device alarms (failures or tampering).
- The user, through the web server of device can:
- Verify the status of the control unit (alarms, data).
- Request the sending of the current system readings
- Configure the device.
- Fastening: Fastening on DIN EN 607 rails.
- Color: Grey RAL 7035.
- Material: Self-extinguishing PPO
- Dimensions: 9 DIN modules.
- STRM-500RM-ETH: Hub for reading of AMR radio stations, and data sending via E-mail with Ethernet connection.
- STRM-750RM-M-ETH: Hub for the reading of multiple AMR radio stations, and data sending via E-mail with Ethernet connection.